Hello weekend


Good Morning. Its finally the weekend. Today is my moms birthday! I'm sure will have a great day. As for us...we have errands to run. We stayed home yesterday and cleaned house. Today we are taking Scott's grandma to the hair salon and then we are running a bunch of errands. We have a somewhat busy weekend. Tonight Miller has TBall Practice and I will be working on MOPS Tea Party stuff. Tomorrow Miller has TBall pictures and a game. We also have a Sunday School outing. Sunday is church and the MOPS Tea Party...our theme this year is Breakfast at Tiffany's! I'm really excited about it!

And I guess you all already know this....I'm so ready for school to be out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have stuck to my exercise plan this week...seeing results too!

Strawberry Jam is done! Glad too!

Have a great weekend my friends!

Comments